Thursday, February 4, 2010

Babies & Doggies

The other day we had a very fun filled day. Our Nephew Jeff asked for a video of Sadie laughing so I worked on this...

After that Sadie decided she needed to have DeeDee in the bouncer with her. The dog is not allowed in there but somehow she managed to get her in while I wasn't looking. And before I kicked her out I had to get a few pictures and video.

Then after that Sadie decided she and her baby doll needed to go for a drive. She had been quiet for some time so I decided to investigate. This is what I saw. What you don't see are her many attempts to get the baby to sit up on her own. At one point she had shoved the baby under the seat flap with just it's head stinking out.
She finally got it though.

Then we packed up and headed over to Atley's house so the Mommies could work on our newest project. A bow holder and new bows for Sadie's hair. All in all it was a great and busy day.

0 comments: