Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Her World and We are Just Visiting

Here are a couple pictures of our "rest time" which usually ends up in a 30-45 min power nap.

One of Sadie's favorite sayings right now is "look at me" and I usually have to respond "yes look at you getting in trouble" This was one of those times.
Too cute not to put in. We walked down to the mailbox the other morning after a bath so her hair was still wet. And as she was just getting over a bad cough I made her wear one of my hats that Steve made. She loved it. What you can't tell in the picture is the top is sticking up a long way...so her head doesn't actually fit in my hat. That would be scary!!
The Crazy Hair Styles of Sadie

So guess who is into dictating her hair these days. Yep you guessed it! Our Princess.
In both of these styles she "HAD" to have all those clips and hair ties in her hair.


0 comments: