Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crafts, Crafts & More Crafts

My friend Virginia Olson is amazing. She is one of the more talented and crafty people I know. She was looking online and saw a dress to hang hair bows off of and they were sold out. So she said well I can make that. So she called me and said she had this project she wanted to do and she tried to describe it. I couldn't picture it but when it comes to crafts right now I'm pretty much game for anything. So Sadie and I headed over.
This was the finished result. I have to say it looks pretty good and I love having it hanging in Sadie's bathroom. I'm going to decorate the bathroom now in a Paris motif to go with what I feel looks like a Paris style bodice. I still have more of this material so I'm going to do something crafty in the bathroom with it.

Virginia also showed me how to make bows. So of course now I'm addicted. I have been watching the ads and stocking up on ribbon as it comes on sale.
Thanks Virginia for sharing your talents (and patience) with me.

2 comments:

Gini said...

You are so sweet! Thanks Tam. You're such a great friend, and I feel like I gain a lot more from you than I give for sure. :) I'm glad you have the patience for my craft bossiness. haha.

Jessica said...

I LOVE this! I have something similar for Peyton's bows, but not nearly as big! Actually, I can't fit all of Peyton's bows on it now--so I love that it is huge! You'll have to teach me to make bows!