Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Hubby Tag

Ok I saw this on my friend Gin's blog (thanks for the idea Gin!) and thought it would be fun to do:

What is his name? Steven Charles Eastlick

How long have you been married? March will be 15 years, so technically 14 1/2 years

How long did you date? Well we were friends for couple of years and dated for three months and got engaged and got married three months later. So I guess 6 months.

How old is he? 39 and holding. He turns the big 40 next year on 09/09/09 Cool huh?!

Who eats more? Probably him but it's too close to call really.

Who said I Love You first? This is sad to admit but I don't remember. Probably me cuz that's just like me.

Who is smarter? Definitely Steve. Although there are certain things that I do think I'm smarter at but they are few and far between.

Whose temper is worse? Well we are pretty laid back, but I'd have to say mine I guess.

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Usually Steve but lately we've been taking turns

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve does, I need easy access to Sadie and the restroom. :)

Who pays the bills? Steve mostly. There are a few that I take care of but usually it's Steve.

Who cooks dinner? Well my chef, Steve of course. But lately we've been taking turns.

Who drives when you are together? Well usually Steve, but we've been carpooling during the week and I drive then cuz I have the car.

Who is most stubborn? Well I know Steve's response would be me. But I would argue that point...wait or is arguing the point making his point? Well he is also stubborn but I guess I should just concede and say I'm the most stubborn.

Whose parents do you see the most? My parent's visit more. But when we visit up North we spend equal amounts of time with mine and Steve's parents. We always stay at Steve's parents house.

Who proposed? Ok are you ready for this? Neither one of us. That's right. Technically I brought up the subject by relaying a conversation between myself and a friend. Here's how it went:
Tam: "You know everyone in town thinks we are getting married."
Steve: Ok
Tam: What do you mean OK? Ok to getting married?
Steve: "Sure"
Romantic huh?!

Who has more friends? Me. I'm a social butterfly and Steve is a recluse!

Who has more siblings? Me. I have 6 Brothers and Steve has 3 Sisters

Who wears the pants in the family? Well right now it's neither of us....it's Miss Sadie. But usually it's Steve.

Ok now I tag Jill Galyan, Carianne, Susan & Suzanne. You're it. I'll be checking your blog. :)

3 comments:

Jill-Bee said...

Hey, Tam I've fianlly jumped on the band wagon and created my own blogspot. It's nothing exciting but I will do my best to keep you updated on our "happenings" Love and Miss ya!
www.hildebrandhappenings.blogspot.com

Jill-Bee said...

PS I did love reading your Hubby Tag answers!

Gini said...

how cute!!! that's so funny how you guys decided to get married!!