Monday, September 8, 2008

Ask A Silly Question....

Conversation:
Me: Honey will you take a couple of pictures with me?
Steve: Why do you want my picture?
Me: Because we have lots of pictures of Sadie and not very many of us.
Steve: Fine (1st picture below)
Me: Honey Please!
Steve: What? (see picture below)

Me: Babe, Please just take a picture with me.

Steve: But I am taking pictures with you (see picture below)

Me: UGH! You're killing me Smalls. No funny faces

Steve: Fine no funny faces (see picture below)

Me: Will you please smile?

Steve: Fine (see picture below)

Me: A REAL SMILE!

Steve: (Laughing)

Hope you like the pictures...it was like pulling teeth.

1 comments:

Sourpuss said...

Steve is still a ham around a camera. Give him a laundry basket and a garden hose and see what happens.