Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well I am feeling loads better now, thanks to rest and Robitussin! Today we went to our ultrasound appointment or as I tell everyone at work...we got to visit Sadie. As you can see she is doing well. We also confirmed Sadie is a she and not a he in disguise. This is a regular ultrasound picture which in two weeks we will be having another 3d ultrasound so you will be able to get a better idea of what she will look like. Steve says she looks like me but who knows.
Bad news though, my 3 hour gluclose test came back and 2 out of the 4 draws they did were high. My fasting blood was fine, but my 1st and 2nd hour draws were high. Technically that is enough to diagnosis gestional diabetes. So tomorrow the nurse is going to call me with my appointment for the dietechian (sp?). They will give me a diet and routine for checking my blood.
Good news though, my blood pressure was down...127/89. So that is really good news. Now I won't have to worry about cutting back hours or being on bed rest. We are attributing it to being sick and a stressful week.
The next few weeks are crammed pack for us. This weekend we are taking the dogs to a clinic to get their shots. Tuesday we start our birthing classes. Saturday and Sunday after that are my baby showers. And the week after that is packed...the 13th (tues) we have a birthing class, the 14th (wed) we have a follow up appointment with the doctor, the 15th (thurs) is our 3D ultrasound, and the 16th (fri) Steve has a doctor's appointment and we leave for Etna. And somewhere in there I will be visiting the dietechian (sp?) Craziness I tell you!! So the next few weeks are going to fly by.
Well trick or treaters will be knocking on the door soon, so I better go and get the candy ready! I've decided I'm dressing up as a pregnant lady. Think they'll buy it? I don't!! HA!
Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comments:

Papa Randy said...

OK bubles, it time for a new post. You do have fans that want to know things. How is sadie these days. We are all on pins and needles and we pry for boht of you daily. Comprende?