Thursday, October 11, 2007

Six Months & Going STRONG!!

Well we've made it to 6 months. Yay! Things are going good. Sadie is strong and a lively little thing. She is kicking a lot right now. The past two mornings she has woken me up bright and early kicking. Yesterday was at 5am and this morning it was 4am. I was able to walk around and get her to go back to sleep. I told Steve she has his internal clock and believe it or not he was up this morning at 4am packing. He's been in San Diego this week for work and gets home tonight. He has worked so hard and is exhausted. I'm just glad he is on his way home. I've gotten used to seeing him everyday now that he is working in town.

Not much news other than Sadie has a good kick. I have a wedding to go to this weekend for a friend of mine from work. It will be a lot of fun and Katie, Rylie and I are carpooling. It's just outside of Porterville. It should be beautiful.

Other than that, our new crib should be arriving either tomorrow or Monday. Just in time for Steve to put it together. I'm excited because then the baby's room will start looking more like a baby's room and not a guest room. We still have the wall paper border to put up and the closet to finish but other than that we are just waiting for the baby showers before we start stocking up. I have two showers in town one on the 10th of November and the other on the 11th of November. Mom is throwing me one in Etna, Thanksgiving weekend so we should be set once we get home from Etna to start organizing.

I have only 10 more weeks of work which one will be in Etna. So it's been busy at work trying to get everything ready. I think it really hit home today when I took the above picture for my 6 month mark. It kind of put it into perspective for a lot of people at work and a few are starting to get a little panicky. But it will all be fine because the controlling part of me will have everything organized with instruction guides for every aspect of my job. Yes I'm that pathetic. It's either because I don't want to come back to a huge mess or I have nothing else to plan right now so it's the only outlet I have. (the 2nd one is probably the real reason).

Steve should be getting home in an hour so I better go and get dinner ready for him.

0 comments: