Monday, October 1, 2007

159 Days Down, 121 Days to Go!!

Well I've been battling a small cold so I stayed home from church to get some rest. Well sometime in the afternoon, Sadie decided to make her appearance known but kicking. Yes she has started the thumps and bumps. It was a very different sensation than what I have been used to the last few weeks. It actually felt like something was pushing on the inside of my stomach trying to come out. Yes visions of Aliens popped in my head. Poor Steve though everytime he tried to feel she stopped kicking.

Today at work she started in again and I even had to adjust my chair so I wasn't so cramped in on my desk. I have a funny feeling she was telling me she was being squished although I know that's really not the case. I logged on to babies online today and saw that I have survived 159 days of pregnancy and only have 121 days left. Also my third trimester begins on Halloween.

Thursday we have a doctor's appointment with Dr. Shakespeare. He will give us the offical, gender reading. So we will get to have another ultrasound, or as I like to say we get to visit Sadie on Thursday.

Friday I ordered some maternity shirts online. Lane Bryant apparently doesn't carry maternity clothes in the store. I was furious. Besides now having to wait for my clothes 1-2 weeks they tacked on $12 shipping for their convenience not mine. I also didn't get to get a cinnabun from the Mall. But I digress. So sent them an email nicely stating it wasn't our fault they didn't carry certain things in the store and they should at least pay for shipping considering we have to wait. I also mentioned that it was almost worth it to go to a different store so I can get my clothing immediately and without having to pay more money. I know what your thinking, pregnancy hormones, but really $12 is half of another shirt and their clothing isn't that cheap, ok Maternity clothing isn't that cheap I need to save where I can now. So we will see what my tyrad will lead too. I included my order # thinking perhaps they might give me a credit. Yeah I know wishful thinking but a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

0 comments: