Saturday, September 22, 2007

Don't You Feel Sorry For Sadie?


Ok now take a look at this picture. It is of course Steve and my friend Katie's daughter, Rylie. It is one of the cutest/funniest pictures ever.Don't you feel a little bit sad for poor Sadie. Look what she is getting into!

Things are going well I'm now 21 1/2 weeks and things are going fine. I've started nesting and I can't get enough organizing. I'm even cleaning on a regular basis and those who really know me know that is unusal for me.

The most recent project is cleaning out the hall closet so we can organize with tubs so things will be easily accessible. I'm trying to think ahead to determine what I can do now to make things easier later. We still have some things to go through in the baby's closet. I still have some crafts and scrapbooking supplies there.

There are a couple of people at work who are trying to get rid of their crib and changing table so we are going to look into that so we can possibly save some money and get the crib set up. I also have gotten my daycare situation almost settled. Katie's daycare will have an opening for a baby by the time Sadie is ready to go to daycare. She is reasonably priced and I'm excited that Rylie and Sadie will be there together. I know that Katie wouldn't send Rylie somewhere that she didn't trust the caregiver so I am very relieved. It makes me feel comfortable knowing that I have people that can pick Sadie up if I something happens and Steve and I can't make it.

I've updated a few things on our baby registery but I think we've decided on the original bedding from Wal-Mart. As of right now I know Mom is throwing me a baby shower on November 24th in Etna. I am having a baby shower at work I believe on the 11th of November. I'm not sure when Susan's shower is going to be yet. She has been super busy so I'm not sure which Saturday she has free.

Our next Doctor's Appointment is on October 4th. That visit the doctor will do an ultrasound to determine sex (like we don't already know) and will also to another Valley Fever test along with my blood sugar/diabetes tests. I guess from this visit forward they will be really monitoring the blood sugar levels to make sure gestational diabetes doesn't set in.

0 comments: