Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our Trip to the Orchards

Our Family
I absolutely love this picture!

The weather was just beautiful today so we decided to go and visit the almond orchards which are blooming. I noticed them when I went to get my hair cut the other day.

I just love this man! Words can't express how happy and blessed to have him in my life. (ok enough mushy stuff) I've been fortunate because of his hard work to be able to be home with Sadie this past year. Because of this our family has been blessed and have become stronger. I was lucky to get these shots. All Sadie wanted to do was play hide and seek.

I got some great shots of Sadie playing.

Steve had the remote and started snapping shots. I thought this turned out pretty good.

This time Sadie had the remote...this is why you can't see her face. HAHAHA!
"OO! Shiny object"

I don't know why I love these kind of shots but I do. They melt my heart.

Playing around

I may be biased but she is just beautiful! I asked Sadie to spin and this was what I got. You can't tell but her finger tips are touching my finger tips.

Walking on Daddy's feet

Blowing Dandelions

We had such a great time out at the orchard. Oh and yah...Thank you Steve for suffering through your allergies to get these pictures.

After we got back from the orchard Sadie wanted to play outside. She was attempting to sing as loud as she could. It was pretty funny. It started on the swings and I convinced her to record this so her grandparents could see it. Enjoy!

0 comments: