Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doheny State Beach

There are lots more pictures from this trip on my Photography blog.

I have to say this is one of my most favorite pictures!

I was still recovering from my surgery so I didn't do too much playing around. Just a lot of walking.

We did find this cute little Butterfly Garden which I'm sure at a different time of the year would be full of butterflies. We walked through and got some fun family pictures.


Of course it was 11am so the sun was right in our eyes and Sadie didn't want to cooperate but we managed to still have fun.


My best friend, love of my life. I'm so lucky and greatful to be celebrating 17 years with this wonderful man. I truly did marry my prince.





I look haggard I know but I was on pain killers and tired. haha...oh well the memories will last forever right?!


Sadie just wanted to play at the beach at this point.





On our way to the beach to have a picnic before heading home.



0 comments: