Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saying Goodbye





So we got home a little early from our trip because I can't count. I thought I had reserved three nights but only reserved two. But it worked out we were able to take an extra day at home to relax from the weekend before starting the new week.




While we were gone some of our dearest friends The Olson's moved to Colorado. Sadie's best friend Atley is their daughter. Sadie was really sad that she couldn't see Atley so she wanted to make her a video of her singing songs to her.



Atley's video







I broke down all the song separately if you would like to look at just one song.




This song is Book of Mormon Stories.


I teach work with children at Church and this is one of the songs that we are learning in Sadie's group.






This song is called Once There Was A Snowman. Another song from Church.







This song is Rock A Bye Baby







Last but definitely not least is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.





0 comments: