Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scrapbooking Yard Sale

Saturday, October 3, 2009 was a big day. In the morning I had a scrapbook supplies yard sale. I had a lot of response to my craigs list posting and actually ended up selling about the same amount of stuff to people outside of Bakersfield. I didn't have a lot of traffic but I was able to get rid of some of my stock.


My little helper

Sadie fell asleep eating her lunch while waiting for Mommy to finish with the Yard Sale.

After my yard sale I was priviledged to be able to attend my very good friends, Dawni & Aaron's wedding. I was also able to take my camera and video camera and help capture the event for them. It was a glorious day and it was very beautiful and magical.
Here is Sadie and I. I was on my way out the door. She was a little miffed with me because I was gone most of the day, but she got over it quickly.






0 comments: