Friday, October 9, 2009

Sadie's 1st Trip to the Dentist

So as you read on my previous post. Sadie chipped her tooth. I had been debating on taking her into the dentist for a while now so I decided I better DEFINITELY take her now.
So from the help of my awesome cousin Heather, we found a great pedatric dentist. As you can see below, they have lots of activities for the kids. (sorry about the clarity of pictures. My camera died so we had to use my phone)

Outside they have a wooden see-saw and a tire climbing gizmo.
Inside they have video games and cartoons on. **Sadie was watching a Dora cartoon but thought she was controlling Dora with the controller from the other game. It was pretty funny.**
Ok so these pictures are of the second time we had to do exrays. Sadie did really good the 1st time but they did the top not the bottom. So we had to do it again. She wasn't as willing to sit still at that point.
I literally had to hold her head back and wrap my other arm around her entire body to keep her still.
The good news is.....NO CAVITIES and the chipped tooth is fine. She's just going to look like snaggle-pus for a while. And we are supposed to go back on the 6th of November to follow up. If the tooth gets rough we just file it down with an emery board. How funny is that?
Sadie tried very hard to bite Dr. Ali's finger off, but I am glad to say no one lost a finger or a tooth.

0 comments: