Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

First let me start off by saying we had a very busy couple of weeks. And sorry for all the pictures. But there were just too many to choose from. Hope you enjoy them.
So we found out that we live literally 5 minutes from this really cute pumpkin patch off of Taft Hwy. So we went down Wednesday night after we got home from work. I'm not going to label all of the pictures. They pretty much tell the story.
I'm just so happy I have a happy daughter and a loving and PATIENT husband.







I do have to tell you I think this is one of the funniest pictures. She was trying REALLY hard to pick up this pumpkin, but the pumpkin won!

Ok another funny story. This gourd Sadie decided she wanted to taste one of the bumps. It was really funny. She didn't mind the taste one bit either.
Steve took the gourd and examined it to make sure there was no real damage.
This is really funny. Sadie and this little boy were "baa"ing at the sheep and the sheep were talking right back to them.
"What the Heck are you doing Dad!"


1 comments:

Karina said...

I love this picture! She's definitely a Daddy's girl!