Sunday, October 25, 2009

Decorating for Halloween

We had family night on Sunday this last week and decorated our house for Halloween.
It turned out cute if I do say so myself.
(Frankie did make his appearance but we were using him for the trunk or treat at Church so he is not out yet)




What can you say? She's dang cute!

So I have to put this in. Sadie is very concerned with the tree in our front yard. I don't know why she's so concerned but the only thing I can think of is the tree bark is peeling off.

Daddy got my old wig out of the tubs and tried to scare Sadie. She's not having any of that, even though she was very cautious of him.

Here she is a safe distance away from the strange Daddy.

She was laughing at Steve and the wig here.

Then Steve put the wig on her. She was ok with it, but only for a few seconds.

Here is our attempt to get a posed picture. She has such attitude sometimes. I have no idea where she gets that from...cough Steve cough. haha j/k

Sometimes the unposed are the best.

Night Time view of decorations

0 comments: