Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun October Photos

My good friend from work, Velsa, had a baby boy back in April. Well I promised I would make him a Dallas Cowboys blanket for this football season. It took me a while but I finally finished it. I think it was the best one I've done. And he loved it so that's all that matters.

This month has been a month of discoveries, firsts and trials. Mommy has discovered or at least is finally acknowledging that Sadie is not a baby anymore. We have been struggling with listening in our house and I know it will be a continual battle.
But who wouldn't love this little face?!

Ok here's a better shot of that beautiful face. I really am lucky to wake up to this face every morning! Even though we struggle it is so worth it.

On our way to daycare

One of the biggest discoveries this month has been just how much Sadie has grown. She no longer has clothes. Just kidding. We seriously had to go to Wal-mart and clean them out practically. She barely fits in 24 month clothes and even some of the 2T shirts are barely fitting her. She is really growing like a weed. (A Tumble Weed. hahaha) Luckily Cousin Sarah and Allyson got her this really cute outfit for her birthday. And she is just now getting to wear it.

I love this picture. It just cracks me up.
I found this cute outfit at Costco. I need to get a couple more, since the weather is a changin'

More fun October posts to come!

0 comments: