Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Tales of Woe...

Weekend before last Steve was sick with a nasty flu bug. So needless to say this week I caught it. Luckily Sadie was really only down for one day, but it hit Steve and I really hard. We are all now back up and running.

We spent most of the weekend relaxing and getting our energy back. We went about doing this by playing Guitar Hero. That's right we got sucked in just like everyone else. I never really thought I'd get into it, but man did we have fun this weekend. We were even treated to our own dancers in the form of Sadie and her baby doll (who was upside down most of the time).

Not much else is new around here except we are actually getting moisture here in Bakersfield. It's badly needed so I'm not complaining. You can even see snow "in them thar hills".

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Just remember to say I love you often! Not just on a Holiday. You never know who may need to hear the words.

1 comments:

Dawni said...

Love the new hair do down below and the top looks adorable on her :)