Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 25 Random Things...

Ok so everyone has been doing this "25 Random Things" list so I thought I would hop on the band wagon! Here we go. Don't say I didn't warn you...



1. I am not a very good morning person. If I could I'd sleep until noon. Unfortunately life has a way of waking me up early.

2. I do not like to have my food touching on my plate. Yes it's a bit extreme and if you ever see me playing with my food I'm probably just rearranging it so it won't touch. HA!

3. I love photography. And if you read my previous post you'll know I'm one step closer to learning more about this subject and hopefully have a great end result with wonderful pictures.

4. My car is a stick shift. Random I know but hey it's in the title. Can you drive a stick shift?

5. I miss the snow. I never really thought I'd say that but after being in Bakersfield for almost 10 years I really am missing the snow.

6. I rock at Guitar Hero. I play bass and I am awesome.

7. I don't cook very often. Why when I have le chef Steve at my house. I do know how to cook but just choose not too.

8. I think I would be really good at Roller Derby and have always wanted to play.

9. I have sung on stage at the Crystal Palace in Bakersfield, CA. If you don't know what that is, well it's a restaurant with stage that Buck Owens (legendary country singer) built. They have Karaoke there and I have sang there several times.

10. I love music and have a large varied collection. Ranging from Classical to Hip Hop and everything in between.

11. I am a Cowboys Football fan. And yes I actually watch football.

12. I am not a very good housekeeper. I try but fall short. I'm getting better I think but it's still a HUGE challenge for me.

13. Sadie and I eat breakfast (during the week) in bed. That's right. We eat and get ready in my big bed while watching Playhouse Disney.

14. I am a shopaholic. And I try not to go shopping unless Steve is with me so he can help keep me in check. I have gotten alot better, but I still have my binge days.

15. I do not like feet. (Except for Sadie's or any babies really) It freaks me out to touch them or have them touch me. I have only had 3 pedicures in my life for this very reason.

16. I have a hard time relaxing. I will find myself holding a specific posture and realize I am completely tense for no reason and then have to try and relax. I have only ever had on massage before and it took me 45 mins out of an hour to finally relax. But then I hurt for like a week after so I haven't had another one since.

17. I collect movies. I won't say just how many movies I have, but I could probably put Blockbuster out of business.

18. I have a hard time reading. I tend to mix things up when I read. But when I find a book that is easy to read I obsess until I've read the entire thing and any sequels.

19.I have not dyed my hair in almost 3 years. And yes I have snow white hairs showing through.

20. I love to tickle Sadie until she snorts. She gets that from me. I snort when I am laughing really hard.

21. I constantly play with my fingernails. I can't stand to have anything underneath the nail and I'm always picking at them.

22. I could be a beach bum. Seriously, if I could I'd live in a shack on the beach. Nothing would make me happier, except that Steve and Sadie were with me of course.

23. I am good with numbers. I tend to recall numbers very easily and do bookkeeping really well.

24. I'm a bit of a control nut. I like to be in control of my situations and love to plan parties or events and see them come to life.

25. I love Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I love that there is a plan and that He has put the people in my life that He has.

2 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

Thanks for posting that! It was nice getting to learn new things about you! Feet are pretty gross...;)

Papa Randy said...

Great information. I feel I know you better. Have any good westerns?