Friday, February 27, 2009

Going for A Walk

Friday after work it was still really sunny outside so Sadie and I went for a quick walk. Sadie had just gotten her new pair of shoes and was re-learning her balance. Here are some pictures and videos.

Off to a good start


She is telling me which way she wants to go.

We found a dandelion. And instead of blowing it she grabbed it and just let it go from her hand. She was quite concerned when they all blew away. She wasn't expecting that.



I absolutely love this picture of us! It's my new favorite.



Quick disclaimer. During this video Sadie does fall down but she is fine. She tends to get going so fast that her feet can't keep up with her body.








Ultimately it was only about 15-20 minutes at the most but we really had a good time. I've vowed that I'll keep doing this with her in the afternoons until the weather turns again.

0 comments: