Thursday, February 5, 2009

12 things I love about Sadie
1. I love that everytime you pick her up she snuggles and pats your back.
2. I love that she is so easy going.
3. I love that she will dance to any type of music at any time and any place.
4. I love that she talks to herself in the mirror.
5. I love that she is not afraid of dogs. She will literally grab their face and kiss them herself.
6. I love that she wakes up in the morning and just plays in her crib until I get her.
7. I love that she will sit in my lap and watch pooh bear and Darby.
8. I love that she will grab a book and make you read stories.
9. I love that she is starting to learn an inside voice (Finally).
10. I love that she loves to look at pictures of herself and will laugh and laugh.
11. I love that she doesn't stop moving from when she wakes up until she falls asleep.
12. I love that she is so happy to see me when I get home from a really long day and all she wants to do is love on me.

I meant to do this list a couple of weeks ago but just didn't have the time. It's wrong I know but at least I have it down now.

0 comments: