Sunday, January 27, 2008

She's Finally Here!!


Yes it's true! And yes it's a girl. For those who haven't heard, she was born on Monday, January 21, 2008 at 4:47 pm. I reported to the hospital at 6:30am and they started me on potossin. At 9:30am my doctor examined me and I was dialated to 4cm and they broke my water. I started hard labor around 4pm and had her 47 min later. She was 7 lbs. 12 oz and was 19 1/2" long. As you can see from her picture she was born with a head full of hair as well.

We are both doing fine and adjusting to the many changes going on. Her follow up appointment went well and she already grew a half inch. She was a little jaundice but not enough to cause concern. She lost 8 oz bringing her to 7 lbs. 4 oz.

We are truly blessed to have her in our family and we are so thankful everything went as smoothly as it did.

5 comments:

Sourpuss said...

She is a beautiful baby! She is lucky to parents like you and Steve.

Dawni said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you both.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. To think I had two of that size in me. LOL I hope you are all doing well. I would love to come visit sometime. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Grandma! Enjoy the oderless diapers and stationary parenting while you can. Love ya!

Papa Randy said...

B - U - T - ful. Way to Tams. Looking forward to stealing her at church.