Thursday, January 17, 2008

May The Inducement Commence!

Well it looks like we are inducing on Monday, January 21st. My ultrasound showed that Sadie was already 7 lbs (give or take) and my due date is Saturday Jan 27th so they are inducing on Monday.

Today I went in for yet another Non Stress Test (NST) and everything was fine, although my blood pressure was up a little bit so I'm taking it easy this afternoon. I am supposed to call Monday morning at 5 am to see how busy the Labor & Delivery is so we can hopefully be admitted at 6am. The Doctor would like us to get an early start seeming it can take a while for the inducement process to work. We may be at the hospital a while so don't worry if you haven't heard from us...we will of course notify everyone.

Mom and Dad are coming down this weekend so they will be able to be here for the big event. I'm feeling pretty good, just the occasional cramping which sometimes lasts a while. I just rest and pick up where I left off once they're gone. I've just been cleaning and puttering around the house trying to get stuff organized or done before I won't have the time or energy too. I even went and got my face waxed this afternoon so I won't look like a hairy beast in my pictures. HA!

We put up the bassinet last night so we both could get used to it before there is an actual child in it. It's not too bad, a little cramped but it will work. Tonight I get to go hang out with the girls, Katie, Rylie, Ally and Dawni for a while. A last hurrah if you will. I can't believe that in four days I'll acutally have a baby to take places. Of course not right away but it will no longer be, jump in the car and go.

2 comments:

Dawni said...

It was good seeing you the other night Tams. Sorry I was all traveled out and sicky. I'm still trying to get rid of this rechid cold! Anyhow, I'm glad you got to get all kinds of goodies for Sadie. She's almost here!

Papa Randy said...

Looking forward to stealing her at church, of course with your permission. You and Sadie are in our prayers. I know all will go well. Looking forward to the blessing.