Monday, February 4, 2008

Life Is Good!


I can't say enough how my life is fantastic! I am so blessed to have everything going as it is. Sadie and I are adjusting to the sleeping issues nicely and we are working on the feeding issues. She is so precious. She is starting to stay awake after feedings more so we get to play. Usually it's in the middle of the night but we are working on changing her sleeping schedule.
Steve and I are both doing well. It was hard for him to go back to work the Wednesday after she was born but he is adjusting well and now when he gets home he has quality time with Sadie. He is still working on the kitchen and hopefully by the end of this coming weekend we will have the remaining countertop in. It has been bad though, just cluttered. Everything that was in the cabinets are either on tables or in a huge box on our treadmill. Needless to say I haven't starting walking on the treadmill yet. HA!
Yesterday I was able to take Sadie to Church and I'm really glad I did. I needed the uplifting. Not that I needed a reminder of how blessed I am, but it was inspiring. I miss Church and I know I hadn't been the last few months alot but I'm hoping that will change.
We got Sadie's announcements this week and I am currently in the process of getting them out to everyone. They turned out really cute. It's nice to have friends that work at Costco so if I screw it up they can help me fix it.
Not much news other than that of the poopie diapers and 3am feedings. I have lots of stories about that but I'll spare you the gruesome details. Just remember to take the time to recognize the small miracles in your lives everyday and to slow down and take everything in.

0 comments: