Thursday, January 3, 2008

9 Months and Going Strong

Well yesterday we had a doctor's appointment and I am dialated at almost 2 cm and my cervix is softening. So the doctor has given me permission to go into Labor at any time now. He didn't mention anything about inducing this visit though but he did say he wouldn't let me go past my due date. So I guess we will know more next Friday at the ultrasound.

Today I start the non-stress tests. It is sometime this afternoon. They will give me a call when they have a free bed and it will take about an hour they said. They will put a monitor on my belly and also around my heart to monitor both the baby and I. I will be doing this twice a week starting next week and I will be seeing the doctor once a week from here on out. So basically I'll be seen three times a week until I have her.

I've been having some cramping lately which would indicate the dialation process I'm assuming but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. I was sick yesterday most of the day so I did a couple things around the house and then slept most of the day.

So we are on alert now. It could happen at any time from here on out. But the likely hood of it happening sooner than later is minimal I think. I can be dialated at a 2 for a long time before anything happens. But we will just have to see.

1 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Oh boy we are gong to have a baby soon. Come on Saddie.