Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007


This Thanksgiving we were able to go up to Etna and spend an entire week. It was nice. I wish I could have spent a little more time with my family though. Steve and I were able to take the dogs in the mountains every day and let them run. As you can see one day there was actual snow we got to go and play in. It was beautiful.
I didn't do too bad with the food although I had a couple of spike meals...I love my Papa's Fruit Salad. It killed me though. I was able to have two meals of buck steaks and gravy! YUMMY! I was also able to have pancakes too. We went to Dotty's and I had my 1/2 of a cattleman's sandwich with curly fries and cheese. It was delicious. Then of course we had two Thanksgiving dinners. Both were delicious. And believe it or not I only gained one pound the entire week. I walked alot in the mountains and after one big meal at Papa's I walked down to Steve's parents house which helped my blood sugar levels.
I miss Etna and I'm happy we were able to go home for a few days. Next trip will be in March for Easter to have the baby blessed. Things are changing so very fast now it's hard to keep up.

0 comments: