Sunday, December 2, 2007

Etna Baby Shower



While we were in Etna, Mom threw me a baby shower so family and friends from up north could share this special and long awaited event. We had it at Grandma Johnson's house, who by the way just turned 96 years old on the 4th of November. I got to visit with old friends from High School, Carrie, April & Amy were all able to come. It was nice. I got to visit with friends from Church as well. Steve's sister Karina, niece Alyssa and Mom Judy were all able to come as well.
We played four games which was fun, then I got to open presents while everyone had Grandma Facey's awesome cake. I too was able to have a slice after we cleaned up. I got a lot of cute clothes and bedding and bath stuff. Everything I need to have a styling daughter.
It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to share pictures of Sadie with everyone!

0 comments: