Sunday, April 29, 2012

Announcement Photo Shoot:Take One

I wanted to get some early photos done for the twins' birth announcement.  Now I am not an expert on infant photos as I do most of my photo sessions outdoors with natural light, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  Not my best work but not my worst either.

Here is Henrietta in a little hat and bloomers (you can't see) that I made. 

I love the hat but you can't see all her glorious hair.  So I thought I'd change it up a bit and decked her out in a pink boa.  See the leg sticking straight out?! She wasn't a big fan.  Note to self for future photo shoots...no boas.

Little man. 
He has his hands like this all the time.  We think he may be a boxer in his future. 

I at least got one arm to move for this one...

They were pretty tuckered out but I needed a couple with both of them together.


POW right in the kisser!

Someone else wanted to get some attention too!
So I let her climb up on the table and lay like the twins were laying.  I just love her eyes!!
It was still hard to move around and I was just learning...so needless to say I didn't use these for their announcements. But it was fun to experiment.

0 comments: