Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Really? Really, Really?

For those who don't watch Saturday Night Live that's a line from a skit that they did a few years back about Michael Vick. It's really funny and you can find it on youtube.

But this is where I am at today. Seriously I need a really good dose of the Glad Game.

So I am going to attempt to change my mood because no one else can change it for me!

1. I am so glad that I have a husband who sees when I'm about to do a meltdown and takes over. (not having a great mommy moment the past couple of days)
2. I love it that my daughter laughs and dances at a drop of a hat. And I ABSOLUTELY love her laugh. It's a cross between a deep laugh and the mad scientist laugh.
3. You know what makes me happy? Finding an unused $10 McDonald's gift card in my drawer after being chewed out for no reason by a co-worker.
4. I am so glad that I am starting my own business. It's taking a bit more work than I thought it would but it will be worth it in the end if I don't have to come to this office and I can stay home with Sadie.
5. I love that my daughter put on her sunglasses last night (in the dark) and played the piano and sang. But we had our own little Elton John concert last night.

I'll post pictures from this weekend soon. Just haven't had time yet!

1 comments:

Dawni said...

Who the heck thinks they can yell at you over there?!? I am going to start kickin some butt Tams!!!