Friday, April 17, 2009

Quick Update

I just wanted to share one of my favorite pictures I got of Sadie a couple weeks ago. As you all know I've been taking a photography class and this was an attempt at my homework. I've posted more on my photography blog so make sure you check it out. If I haven't invited you yet, email me and I'll do so.

I will be posting Easter Egg Coloring & Easter pictures this weekend. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my Glad Game. I am going to try and do it once a week now that I can't do it at work very much.

Glad Game

1. I am so very glad for my loving husband and daughter. They truly make me completely happy. It really doesn't get much better than that.

2. I am so happy about my new business I will be starting soon. I have a lot of exciting ideas and can't wait to see them come to life.

3. I am so very thankful for the opportunity I had to take this photography course. It truly does make me so very happy and content. I truly feel that artistic/creative people need an outlet for their creativity and I really haven't had one in a long time (except my blog of course). I have learned so much and can't wait to explore further.

4. I am so very thankful for the opportunity Steve and I have to be able to take our family on a mini vacation next week. We are so looking forward to getting out of town and to take Sadie to the beach for the first time.

5. I am so very grateful for our good friends Andy & Gin Olson. They have welcomed us into their home so many times (Since ours is still under construction). We were able to have a wonderful Easter lunch and egg hunt at their home on Sunday. They truly are very good people and great fun to be around.

0 comments: