Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Saturday, April 11, 2009

This year Sadie was old enough to "help" with coloring the eggs. She was really funny about it. I'm sure like all toddlers, all she wanted to do was stick her hands in the dye. But we were able to keep that from happening. She did however enjoy writing on the eggs.

Steve mainly took care of coloring all the eggs while I took photos and helped with Sadie. The day was really overcast from the previous night's rain storm and the wind was blowing pretty good. That's why half way through you'll notice we put a sweater and hat on her. She did really good in the hat which I was surprised.

We video taped the whole thing but Steve is going to have to put them on the website after he edits them.


Sadie loved chewing on the wax crayon.
Watching as Daddy dunks an egg


"Hmm, do I want to write on another egg or just eat the crayon?"
Helping Daddy Dunk the egg

Helpless as Daddy dunks the egg and gets it out of arms reach
Writing on one of her eggs. I'll have you know she wrote with both her right and left hands. She still hasn't figured out if she's right handed or left handed.
"It's just a bit too cold outside. Now I'm toasty warm!"
*Side Note* I actually used this picture of Steve for my photography class assignment and my teacher loved it. I got high praise. Steve on the other hand was not thrilled I took the picture let alone that I used it for class. When I got home from my class on Tuesday night I told him what the teacher said that the picture was blown up and a huge projector screen.

0 comments: