Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Well this morning I wasn't feeling well and Sadie's running nose has gotten worse, so we decided to stay home from Church today. Instead we had a leisure morning laying around in bed. Her nose has gotten better but she is still congested. Good thing she has her 6 month check up on Friday.

This first video is of Sadie rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Daddy decided it would be funny to use her toy as an earring and well see what happens...

This next video Sadie is showing her Sky Diver Pose she most often uses. She is also showing everyone how she has learned how to wave. Her hands are constantly going. Even in her sleep she waves.

This next video is of Sadie trying to crawl to get the remote. As I mentioned in previous entries, Steve started using the Xbox controller to try and get Sadie to crawl. Well it works just as well with the tv remote. Here you can see her attempt.

I have a few more videos from today but it's late and I need to go to bed. It takes a while to upload these. I'll add them soon.

1 comments:

Karina said...

She cracks me up! She had to have been a sky diver in her former life!
I love that pose. Then the tuck and roll to get the remote. Genius!

Hope all is well with you guys. Love the videos and pics! You all look great!

Love ya!
Karina and Alyssa