Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Friend's Birthday

Well Saturday was my good friend's birthday. Dawni is such a great person and it was a lot of fun spending time with her on her special day. We went to Pizzaville for dinner for some awesome pizza and chicken and wedges. Look out a new pizza place for me! Then we went to Regency Lanes for Rock-N-Bowl. It was a blast. We all had such a great time that it was hard for me to leave. It was a much needed break for me. It had been a while since I'd been able to go out and just enjoy my friends. I was able to hang out with everyone and even meet a few new friends. Thank you Dawni for including me in this special day!

Dawni & I
Anyone that knows Dawni knows she loves scrabble.
So I went online and found this great shirt for her. It fits her to a T.
All the girls!

Tammy, Katie & Dawni

Bev, Ally & Katie


Tammy & Katie
Bev, Dawni, Katie & Tammy at Pizzaville
Bev, Dawni & Katie
Aaron & Dawni (Aaron is my favorite Boss I keep talking about!)





1 comments:

Dawni said...

Awww Tams, thanks! I am so glad that you came and had such a good time. It was so nice having you there with us, we had so much fun didn't we?!! We should do it again. Soon.
Thanks again for the PERFECT gift!