Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy Weekend Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our lazy weekend...

Sleeping Beauties
Let me explain her Bib. I went online this past week looking teething bibs. I found a bib online for about $6.00 each that basically had the same thing as this bib. So I decided I would make my own. I went and got a package of three bibs and fun rings with different textures for her gums and put them together. It seems to work really well except the rings keep falling off. But no big deal. She really likes having those rings and she always has one in her hand.

Sadie's Favorite napping place...her Daddy's arm.
Sadie trying to crawl.
Waking up from her nap
Bath time. She just looked too cute for words in her little towel.
Time for Bed...Momma and Sadie say good night to Daddy.

0 comments: