Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend Memories

Well this weekend was the coolest I remember in the past few years. It was rainy and windy so I didn't take Sadie to the Boy Scout Breakfast on Monday nor did I get to take her to the Cemetary like I had wanted to. I guess we will start that tradition next year.

Anyway we just lounged around this weekend. Sadie and I are still trying to kick this cold so neither of us truly felt well. On top of that she was still recovering from her shots. So a little Tylenol later she was feeling her normal happy-go-lucky self.


Saturday we started feeding Sadie cereal. Saturday I don't think I got the mixture very well and it ended up being just a mess. But Sunday and Monday I did pretty good and she ate it up. She really likes it. She also slept a lot longer than usual too, so we don't know if that was from not feeling well, a growth spurt or the cereal. We will have to see how this week goes. Anyhow here are a couple pictures of last night's feeding. She is getting so big. She's teething like crazy but no teeth yet. It's just a matter of time.




1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Shane says: "Steve and Sadie have the same haircut!"

And thanks for another cute background for my desktop at work! I love showing off my darling neice!!