Monday, May 19, 2008

Last week, Worst week

Well the last week was awful. Although Miss Sadie did turn over on Monday, May 12th. Steve says that I cheated but I really don't think I did. I was at the head of the bed and Sadie was at the foot of the bed. I had just gotten her dressed and she rolled toward me. I got it on video but I think it's too large and it won't let me up load so here are a couple of pictures I took. Notice the cute cupcake outfit. Aunt Katie and Rylie got her that outfit. She is just so cute.

Well I was home most of the week last week with Sadie. I had to go to the doctor on Tuesday for severe bleeding. They put me on estrogen to stop the bleeding and I have to take that for 21 days then I have to take progestrone for 10 days. I was so completely drained and loopy from losing so much blood though, that I couldn't drive. So Sadie and I stayed in bed most of the time.

I set up her Baby Einstein play center on Steve's side of the bed and she played and slept. She would play, play, play until she just would crash. Below is a couple of pictures of her. She would be playing with her toys and just end up falling asleep holding them. She was really cute.


Sadie wasn't feeling too good either. We think she has allergies. Her nose would just run and run and her left eye would get gook in them. Luckily she is feeling better but she also has a doctor's appointment on Friday for her 4 month check up and shots. So Steve will talk to the doctor just to make sure it isn't anything more serious then. I am feeling better now I just get headaches from the estrogen.

Steve surprised me on Saturday and we went to see "The Forbidden Kingdom" with Jackie Chan and Jet Li, while Brittney West watched Sadie. It was nice to just get out of the house and have a break from the little monster, although she was a really good girl. Then Sadie and I went to church on Sunday and had a great time. She laughed and laughed and then just crashed. Steve and I think she is having another growth spurt. We will see on Friday though.

1 comments:

Carianne said...

She's too cute! Isaiah is crawling. He took his first for real crawl this morning. Elijah scoots around and rolls. All the boys have been sick lately. Such a bummer. Puke and all. So fun. I remember the days of having just one kid and when I was sick being able to just sleep with her laying next to me. It was so easy compared to now. I could be die-ing and would still have to run around crazy taking care of everyone else's needs. I am glad you could rest up. Take care of yourself.