Friday, May 23, 2008

Day of Decisions

Well this morning Steve took Sadie to the doctor for her 4 month check up. She is now 25" tall and weighs 15.1 pounds. She doesn't have allergies (she is too young) she does have a cold. Her lungs are clear though which was one of the things that we were afraid of. She is feeling fine though her happy go-lucky self. She received her 4 month vaccinations shots today as well. She had 4 different shot and didn't cry until the very last one. The doctor did tell Steve though that we can start feeding her cereal. So we are going to try that this weekend.

After much deliberation Steve and I have decided I am going to resign from Creative Memories. For those that don't know I'm a Creative Memories Consultant, which means I scrapbook basically. I have never really been in it for the money I've just always tried to sell enough to support my own scrap booking needs. But unfortunately like most everyone else we are feeling the pinch in our pocket book and it is no longer feasible for me to continue.

Lately I haven't even really had time to scrapbook with Sadie and going back to work, so it just seemed like now is the time to make the move. I'm sad at this decision but I know it is for the best and down the road hopefully I can do it again.

**Side note**
It actually started raining here in Bakersfield. Shocking I know but it's true! It was raining pretty good a while ago. I'm not back in my hole of Calcutta and can't see outside so I don't know if it's still raining or not.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend. I'm sure I'll have pictures from the weekend to upload next week so stay tuned.

0 comments: