Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life's Little Blessings

Well as you can see from my posts previously I was having a bit of an adjustment with going back to work. I want to thank Papa Randy for his wonderful lesson on Sunday. He pointed out that it's the little things that make a difference, good and bad. Subtle is the Devil's friend and lately he has been visiting me a lot lately. Randy also pointed out that the injustices that happend to us are small and immediate and to think big picture and if we just stick to what we are supposed to be doing in the end we will be with God and that's all that really matters. So if someone has hurt your feelings or you feel like you aren't being recognized for your work, or being treated unfairly, don't sweat it. It will all work out in the end. I know it's easier said than done but sometime you just have to push things to the back of your mind and hopefully you can gain a new perspective or forget about it all together.

My darling baby girl is a real source of joy. This morning at 5am she woke up so that meant everyone had to wake up. She talked and played all morning until it was time to leave and then it was nap time. It was really hard to let her go this morning. It made me wish I could see her all day long. My time with her and Steve are so precious. I have to make every moment count. Remember to tell your loved ones you love them and they are important to you everyday or as often as you can. This life is hard but it's the happy and fleeting moments that last and make you
who you are.

0 comments: