Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Disclaimer

ok so I want to apologize for my ranting on Friday. I guess I was just tired and cranky when everything was going on. I've decided I'm not going to say anything about everyone coming back 45 mins late on friday. I don't want to be know as the trouble maker or hard nose.

I am happy to be back to work and I am so blessed to even have a job. I am still going to fight for what I deserve but I'm going to back off a bit for a while. I think I came in head strong and a bit controlling. SHOCKING I know. I realize that it is going to take some time and adjustment for my coming back. I still feel I deserve more but perhaps I should just shut up and show them. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Then again the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Ok I'm cliched out.

I'm just going to take a really big DEEP BREATH....and BREATHE!

0 comments: