Monday, April 14, 2008

Get To Know Me!

Q. What were you doing 5 years ago?
I lost my Gram.

Q.What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. Get Sadie ready for Kimmie's
2. Make it to work on time
3. Work
4. Work on our water coolers so it isn't 90 degrees in our house.
5. Eat Steve's delicious Banana Nut Bread

Q. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Sugar Free Strawberry Jello
2. Wheat Thins
3. Popcorn & Cheese
4. Banana Nut Bread
5. Dry Roasted Almonds

Q. What are 3 Bad Habits?
1. Letting my house getting too dirty
2. Trying to Control everything
3. Popping my knuckles and back

Q.What would you do if you suddenly became a billionaire?
1. Leave my job
2. Pay off my family's houses & buy a huge house somewhere where we will retire.
3. Travel
4. Have more kids
5. Invest

Q. List 5 places you have lived.
1. Bakersfield, CA
2. Etna, CA
3. Fresno, CA
4. Santa Rosa, CA
5. Aurora, CO

Q. List 5 jobs you have had.
1. Document Control Clerk
2. Data Entry
3. Apartment Manager
4. Collection Agent
5. US Forest Service Clerk

Q. List 5 things people don't know about me.
1. I'm a nerd and love sci-fi/fantasy shows especially star wars and lord of the rings.
2. I love to karaoke
3. I would love to have my own photography business with scrapbooking on the side.
4. I am a NASCAR fan - Go Michael Waltrip!
5. I am huge Ninga Warrior Fan!

let me know if you do this quiz so I can see what you say.

0 comments: