Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Work Crazy Work!!!

So work has been so busy lately I can't even catch up. On top of that I have Steve's birthday to prepare for. He asked me to make him a white cake with Banana Cream filling and whipped topping. Then he threw a challenge flag and said he knew he'd end up with a Costco cake. OH NO HE DIDN'T!!! The man knows how to push my buttons that's for sure. So I have errands each night to get stuff ready for Sunday so I don't have to do it all in one night.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and we are hoping since my episode at the hospital, the doctor will want to do an ultrasound instead of waiting until October. It would be nice to see if we can find out what we are having. Although we are having the 3D ultrasound done a week later on the 15th. So regardless with in the next two weeks we'll know what the sex of Mississippi is for sure.

We had such a great time in Fresno on Saturday. Before we knew it time flew by and it was after 6pm. We definitely have to do it more often. Playing games with Shane, Suzanne and Ingrid is always fun. We were able to visit and have wonderful Lemon Chicken. None of us could believe that it had been almost a year since we had seen eachother. We are definitely going to have to work on that.

0 comments: