Saturday, September 1, 2007

So I Was Wrong!!

Ok, Ok, so I thought Thursday's heat was bad...Yesterday it got to 106 and 90 in our house. It's been awful!!! It finally starts to cool off in our house around midnight so that's when we've been able to go to bed. Luckily though by the end of the week the weather is supposed to cool off.

Needless to say we haven't...ok I haven't...done much around the house. I did the dishes this morning and picked up in the living room a bit while poor Steve mowed the back yard and put together the day bed for the nursery. Tomorrow I think he is going to be moving the rocking Chair/recyliner into the nursery and setting up the DVD racks we got at IKEA so I can finally put all my movies away. My poor piano has just become a DVD rack.

I'm excited I get to go up to Fresno on Monday and spend the day with Shane, Suzanne, Ingrid and Theron. It's been a while since we've been able to visit...ok play games...and I am really looking forward to it.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

It was so good to see you guys! And I'll get that chicken recipe to you soon, I promise!