Monday, July 9, 2012

Multnomah Falls

One of my most favorite places on earth!
It is so beautiful and peaceful. 
We decided to make the drive out to the falls after our long day in downtown Portland.  We were leaving the next day for Etna and it wouldn't be a complete trip unless we saw the falls.

When Miss Sadie saw the bridge she HAD to make the hike up there!  Even though she was exhausted...as evident in this picture.  But I love this picture because you couldn't pay for a better back drop than this one.

On the trail to the bridge

Taking a quick break for some silliness!

Steve stayed down at the base of the waterfall with the twins so he zoomed in and got a picture of us on the bridge.  Yep that's us all nice and fuzzy but it's us!

I think this is the first and only picture of the two of us this whole vacation so far...shame on me.

I love this man of mine!

Henrietta enjoying the nice cool breeze off the waterfall.

Auggie had been fussy most of the day but when we got here he was instantly at peace.  I can so relate to this kid!

After such a long day Miss Sadie was a good little trooper!

0 comments: