Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Escape to feed the Ducks

This week Sadie and I have not been dealing well with eachother. She is really starting to test boundries and is very independent. Which translates into "I'm going to do whatever I want when I want. And I'm not going to listen to you."
So I loaded her up and we went up to Steve's office for a walk. I needed out of the house and she needed a change of scenery. So after our walk we decided to go out to Hart Park and feed the ducks. We both needed something to do together that would get eachother mad.

We had a lovely lunch and were greeted by lots of ducks and birds.

At one point we were completely surrounded.
I've been having such a hard time lately and it's very frustrating. I just need to remember when I get completely crazy that I need to change the situation/scenery and take a break.


After lunch I decided to run by WINCO on the way home. Sadie was beat so she had a little rest.

0 comments: