Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sadie this is Levi, Levi this is Sadie

Sadie and I got up really early Sunday morning to drive up to Hollister, CA where my nephew Levi was being blessed and so we could meet little bean. Unfortunately after being in the car for close to four hours, Sadie was not ready to be quiet and we waited in the car during the blessing.
(it was freezing and my friend from work let us borrow their portable dvd player so we watched Nemo. ok Sadie watched it while I took a power nap)
After the blessing we got to visit Uncle Shane & Aunt Suzanne's new home and visit with family. Then we packed up (because Sadie was ready for a nap and wouldn't sleep) and heading home. To short of a visit but hopefully next time we will be able to spend more time there.
Sadie, Mommy, Levi and Grandpa Toler (Suzanne's Dad)
Sadie was very gentle with little Levi. I think she's ready for a brother or sister.
The highlight of our trip was the entertainer Sadie. She was keeping everyone in stitches. Here she is playing with the cat food. And I turned my head as she took a bite. Funny thing is she went back for more, so we had to put up the kitty stuff.

Here she is in Levi's swing. This was another thing she kept going back too.

Hagard and tired Mommy & Sadie
Levi & Sadie

I love this picture!
Sadie was very concerned. She didn't understand why Levi was crying and upset.
Saying Cheese to the camera! isn't that hilarious. Screaming baby and here's Sadie, "I'm ready for my close up!"

0 comments: