Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our New Year's Eve Wii Tournament

Before all the messy work stuff happened, I had planned to do a Wii tournament for New Year's Eve. And so to try and recover from the events of the day, we went ahead with our plan.

We had a tournament bracket and everything. HA! I'm a dork. Ok so we played a total of 5 games, tournament style. Boxing, Tennis, Bowling, Archery & Dancing with the Stars.

There was 7 of us so we rotated who would play and who wouldn't. And the highest loser out of round one got a second chance in round two.

I have to say we had a BLAST! There were 5 different winners.

  • Matthew won Boxing
  • I won Archery (shocking I know)
  • Luke won Bowling
  • Michael won Tennis
  • Steve won Dancing with the Stars

(ok this one we technically didn't play in a tournament style but Steve did the best)

Here are some fun pictures and video of us playing...enjoy!

Steve whispering in Michael's ear while playing Archery

Sadie found Uncle Michael's phone and was pretending to take pictures Michael and I playing Archery Luke and Michael playing Archery

Note Sadie is also pretending to play (And yes she made it until 11pm) Ok so this is a funny story: Luke and I were playing boxing and man do you get a work out. Well we were playing and went 5 rounds and the last round knocked eachother out at the same time. So we tied. So then we had to play again but my arms were done by that time. So Luke won.

And Sadie was right there with us punching and groaning away. Dad and Steve playing boxing.

Isn't this funny...the son in law boxing his father in law...there is a joke in there somewhere I just know it. Michael and Luke playing Bowling

Sadie pretending to play tennis.

8 goofy pictures later, here we are at midnight! And here is Sadie at midnight. She was exhausted. I hope you all had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. Let's make 2010 a good one!

0 comments: