Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goree Holiday Party

Wednesday, we had our annual Goree Party. We had a great turn out and all enjoyed catching up. While we were there Christy went into labor and later that evening had the newest member to the family, Mr. Jude Hicks.
Here are Beau and Sadie spinning in the chair. The chair was a HUGE hit with the kids. There was spinning going on as well as races.

The kids playing the piano

Uncle Jerry taking pictures

I got to finally meet my cousin Benjamin Blakley. He is Beau's little brother. He is so cute and cuddly. I didn't want to give him up. Alas nature called and I turned him back over to his Momma, Krissy.
Funny enough all these wonderful people had birthday's either this same week or a few days prior. What a great club to belong too. And now Jude is in this club as well.
l to r: Nick, Krissy, Gary, Bob & Stella
Sadie, Benjamin and I
Sadie loved Benjamin. I think she is ready to be a big sister, what do you think?
Beautiful Sarah!
Chair races!!

0 comments: