Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Christmas Cards

I have to say that one of the things I love most about Christmas is getting Christmas Cards. It's true. I love getting mail and there is nothing better than getting mail at Christmas. I feel so loved this year as this is the most Christmas cards I have ever received. I was almost able to fill up both doors. Sadie enjoyed putting them up and taking them down and then back up again.
As I walked by these doors every day, I would always get a warm and happy feeling, knowing that there are people out there who care enough to wish me a very Merry Christmas. Last year I started scanning my Christmas cards (picture ones) and this year is no different.
Thank you to everyone who sent us a Christmas card. We have thoroughly enjoyed every single one. It's so fun to see how we've all changed over the past year.
The Blakley Family
Gareth & Ashley
The Bradford Family
The Cummings Family
The Doll Family
The Eastlick Family
The Facey Family
The Fauke Family
The Fink Family
The Galyan Family
The Harpel Family
The Hawkins Family
Shane, Suzanne & Levi Hildebrand
Matt, Kelly, Peyton, & Jack Hildebrand
The Jackson Family
The Kirklin Family
Tiffany Miller & Bonnie
The Nilsson Family
The Nunez Family
The Olson Family
The Roberts Family
The West Family
The Wilson Family
We enjoyed all our cards, picture and non picture alike. We love to get everyone's updates. We hope you all will have a great 2010 and look forward to next year's updates.
Happy New Year!

0 comments: