Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun relaxing Memorial Day weekend. We also had company. Rigby & Whiskers came to visit us for the weekend (They are my brother Shane's dogs). We had a nice time and the weather was perfect. We played on the Zebra and also played in Sadie's new kiddie pool.

Our thoughts were with those Military Men and Women who have served or are currently serving our great country. We are so very thankful that we have the privilege to live in the free country. My thoughts particularly were on friends and family who have served this great nation. Both my Grandfathers. Lindsey served during World War II and Albert who served during the Korean War. My husband Steve who served in the Navy, My sister-in-law Karina who served in the Navy for 20 years before retiring, My friends: Theron Toler, Mark (Katie Doll's Nephew), Dude Zamora, Jason Brown, Jessica Yett, Blake Harpel, Andrew Elms, and many others whom I probably forgot to mention. I am so grateful to you all for your sacrifice. I thought about you all at some point this weekend. Thank you.













1 comments:

Karina said...

The one picture looks like she's hanging ten in her whale pool! lol

The hiding thing is something her Aunt Sandy used to do when she was a bit older than Sadie.