Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Sorry for all the posts today. Things have been really busy for me the last few weeks between working on my new business, my work being crazy with lay offs all the while I'm swamped with work to do & Sadie being sick. Needless to say during the week I just don't have enough energy to log on and update.

Things are going good. I still have a few more things to post about, but it's late I'm tired and blogger is really irritating me right now.

Be on the look out for the following posts
  • Christy & Neil's Wedding BBQ with the screaming hellion
  • Cinco de Mayo with Rylie Jane
  • The Fake Sneezing video
  • My First Photo shoot gig
  • The Unknown Rash
  • Mother's Day

I hope all the Mothers, Grandmothers, Sisters, Aunts, & Friends all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Sourpuss said...

Remember to breathe!